We equip educators with a supportive network and custom learning.
Since 1995, we’ve built close relationships with educators, crafting personalized programs ranging from agriculture to curriculum development. Educators are at the center of our work, just as students are at the center of theirs.
- Proudly serving Northeast Alberta since 1995
- 90+ years of teaching experience
- Representing 2000+ teachers, support staff and partners
A Different Approach
- Building Relationships: No educator should feel isolated and alone – were here to strengthen, support, and simplify.
- Elbow to elbow: We work alongside, not above. We build custom, responsive programs based on your needs.
- Accessible for Everyone: We offer affordable opportunities fit to a number of schedules in a variety of formats.
Our support will always go beyond the learning opportunities we provide.
“Whether developing educator networks, acting as teaching and learning design thought partners, or sharing content expertise and resources - LNES are adaptive, innovative, and knowledgeable education partners that enrich learning experiences for all.”
- Lakeland College